Captain Mannis Executive Boat
Terms & Conditions & Additional Rental Information
What You Need To Know When Renting a Boat.....
All Major Credit Cards Accepted.
All prices add 6% tax, and required boaters fees.
Mannis Requires a (2) Day Minimum Rental
**Boat Rental Terms & Conditions**
- In order to operate a motorboat of 10 horsepower or greater, Florida law requires anyone who was born on or after Jan. 1, 1988,
to successfully complete an approved boater safety course and obtain a Boating Safety Education Identification Card issued by the Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission.
a. A person licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard to serve as master of a vessel.
b. A nonresident who has in his or her possession proof that he or she has completed a
NASBLA - approved boater safety course or equivalency examination from another state.
Approved courses can be found at http://myfwc.com/boating/safety-education/courses/
Florida regulations state “The facility must provide pre-rental or pre-ride instruction
on the safe operation of the vessel with a motor of 10 horsepower or more.”
This instruction must include, at a minimum, operational characteristics of the vessel,
safe operation and right-of-way, operator responsibilities and local waterway characteristics.
- Therefore Captain Mannis requires all first time renters to participate in the Captain Mannis boating safety, handling and navigation orientation.
- This orientation provided by our US Coast Guard licensed Captain is the best around and entails the renter actually operating the boat on a cruise usually ending up at your dock.
- Orientation entails 1-2 hours AND IS IMPERATIVE FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF YOUR PASSENGERS.
Once you have completed the orientation you will receive a certification card and will not be required to take another orientation when renting at Captain Mannis in the future.
There is a one time Captains fee of $200.
- At the end of the day you will know more than many local boaters!
- Operators who possess a “valid” Captain License issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- A $1000.00 damage is required and must be held (usually via Credit Card hold) by Captain Mannis before a boat is released.
- A valid credit card must be on file at Captain Mannis as additional guarantee.
- All U.S. Coast Guard required safety equipment is on board plus a First Aid kit, GPS, fish finder/depth finder, two anchors, fenders, dock lines and local charts.
- Fuel cost is paid by the renter.
- Mandatory towing service insurance costs $30 for any duration of one week or less additional weeks are $30.00 each.
Our goal at Captain Mannis Executive Boat Rentals is first and foremost to provide a safe boating experience for you, your passengers and fellow boaters.
Our boat rental service further is dedicated to and will do whatever possible to ensure our clients enjoy carefree boating and vacation.